WOW! COOL! I feel soooo special!!!! REALLY!!!
But what’s the “Twilight Zone” music gots to do with it? I hear you thinking. Well, T is first for Tagged, which I have been, thanks to the effervescent Lisa from A Gripping Life. I don’t care if they are “duty full”, I love these little community get-to-know-ye things. Now, the second part of T is for… Twilight Zone music (doodoodoodut, doodoodoodut) is because (honest to goodness truth), I was just reading Thypolar’s recent post about her being “tagged” by some wicked (NOT really) lady called Mrs. Sparkly. Probably the questions are different, but, you know, one tag is as good as another tag, right? After I finished reading her post, I returned to my inbox, where all my weekly notifications lurk (and I have LOTS of them, just take a peek at my page awesomeblogsifollow if you dare to doubt this). So, I clicked on the next in line, and there it was – a comment from Lisa, informing of my taggee status. That’s just too spooky.
So, first I most graciously accept this honor and thank the loverly Lisa at A Gripping Life (love her avatar) for thinking of me!
Then, I believe, it’s time to post the “rules”, which I dutifully do:
1. You must post the rules. check
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. check
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post. check
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them! check
1. If deserted on an island what is the one book, one film, and one album/CD you would request. hmmmmm… book (I grok) would be easy – “Stranger in a Strange Land” by Robert Heinlen. Movie: if I’d seen it, it might be the Swedish version of “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” – for sure not the diluted American version – but since I haven’t seen it, I will choose “American Beauty” (I’m sure I”ll be able to use Kevin Spacey as an answer in here somewhere). CD is (thought it would be harder to agree with myself on one) “Pathways to Surrender” by Chris Spheeris (these tunes make me weak in the knees and choked up now, just like they first did in 1988) – I highly recommend them all, but “From Where They Fall” and “Walk with Me” are totally sublime.
2. In Heaven, I hope there’s an unlimited supply of Starbucks, hands down.
3. If I could change one body part it would be my colon, because it has been nothing but a pain in the arse!
4. My favorite day of the week is Monday. Because I love looking forward to a full set of weekdays. Answer could be different if I were a working stiff!
5. The person who makes me laugh the most is George Carlin.
6. My dream occupation would be Kevin Spacey’s best friend, or a prolific sci-fi writer or an astrophysicist or a composer of beautiful music. For now.
7. My favorite dream car is a Jaguar XKR-S convertible, because you can’t get one “off the rack”.
8. My most hated Teacher was none – I liked ALL my teachers. Worst class gym (’nuff said).
9. Would you rather be eaten by sharks or eaten by lions? Or, live in a world of mud? (This last option is a family joke, by the way.) Live in a world of mud with Kevin Spacey and no one else!!!
10. My favorite smell is garlic sauteeing in butter.
11. If I had to change my first name it would be Hannah, for one, it’s a palindrome, for two, it’s a beautiful name, especially when spoken.
Now, my tagees:
Before I tag you, though, please feel free to decline to participate. I judge not, nor do I bite. 😉
Here we go…
BuddhafulKat (no relation, really!)
ok, so I can’t count. One or two of these folks haven’t posted for a while and may not feel well, so I added a couple tagees for good measure. If there is ANYONE I didn’t tag, that would like to be, just let me know and I’ll add you right away.
and your questions are:
1) If you could live in any OTHER time, when would it be and why?
2) What about yourself are you most proud of?
3) Who is your absolute favorite musical artist/group? Movie?
4) What subject was your favorite in all of your schooling? Why?
5) The most important thing I want to teach my children is____________.
6) What three things would you grab if your house were aburning and you knew for sure your family and animals were all safe?
7) Do you have nightmares? Care to share?
8) Coke or Pepsi?
9) Do you believe in the paranormal? Do you have any experiences you’d like to tell us about? Please?
10) My favorite season is _______________ because__________.
11) What one 6 word phrase or sentence best describes you?
(I’ll start you off – for me: “Did I say that out loud?”)
(I believe I owe this idea partly to Lisa, as well, though I’ve done my fair share of 3-4-5-6 word stories and the like.)